Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mama Drops Finished Holiday '08-'09 Collection

I've been LOVING the few tees that are currently on sale on Karmaloop, but after seeing the look book via Nitrolicious, I have to say the collection is a little too concept-y for me.



The individual pieces alone are awesome, and I don't believe dressing up obviously non-Latina girls as late 80's Echo Park cholas in Mi Vida Loca is supposed to back up your idea. I feel it's a little too stereotypical to be taken seriously. Any how, regardless of my opinion, the collection is chock full of many different and unique tees to choose from, flannel, and jackets, and available on Karmaloop as of now.


ATOMIC FAVORITE: The Santa Coco Tee (Damn straight Coco Chanel is a saint)

Photo Credits: Shot by the amazing Amanda Lopez and Ali of One Hit Wonder.

No comments: