A quick list of some thing's we left out this month, all in a short and convenient list!
1. Ever wanted your very own personal shopper? Want no more! Sign up free today at Shop It To Me, the only website that finds you chic trends and your favorite brands, all in YOUR size and up to 40% off!
2. Needing a cute winter coat? Log onto Forever 21's online shop and find a wide assortment of every coat you'll ever need at under $50 each.
That's right, you wont need to spend over $100 to be warm and look good!
3. Can't find enough of Free People at your local Urban Outfitters? A number of individual Free People boutiques have just open in your area! If you're within the Bay Area as we are, the Palo Alto store is now open! Happy shopping!
4. Does voting drain you so much that you'll need caffeine immediate afterward? No problem. Tell your local Starbucks' barista that you participated in our oh-so-important Presidential election this Tuesday, November 4th, and they'll brew you a tall-size coffee on the house.
5. Don't wait until the last minute to holiday shop! Many online stores are having spectacular sales events going on as I type. Don't wait until the last minute for your favorite items to be sold out or no longer available in the sizes you need! Also be sure to check the new holiday hours of your favorite stores as most of them have changed on November 1st.
We hope you hear from you this November,
P.S.: Don't forget to vote this Tuesday, Atomic thanks you!